Friday, May 25, 2007

last time!!!!

today was my last day at work.
it was actually sad.
i will miss phil and brian.

:(

and i will miss my job as well. it was a good job.

and i will miss knowing exactly what my day will be like.

i dont look forward to my new life.
well at least not the getting accustomed to a new job and such.
i like knowing my job really really well.

and i have to finish packing...tonight and tomorrow.
i will be boxing things up all day tomorrow.

finally heard from my roommate, after i msged her and asked for her friend's name and number so she and i could work out getting the furniture out of the apt.
she msged me back and said she will be here to pick it all up sat at 9 am.
i was rather pissed that she did not relay that info to me as soon as she knew it!!!

but any way, it is getting taken care of finally.

*sigh*

and now i have to get moved in at my sis' and get used to living with the hell-ish munchkins.

:(

:)

yeah...

1 comment:

Carlo said...

Hey! It's going to be an awesome adventure I know it!